Health Walks are led by trained volunteer walk leaders and give local people the opportunity to:
- Walk at a comfortable pace that they can manage
- Improve their mental health and wellbeing
- Spend time with others, in a social, safe and friendly environment
- Explore the local surroundings by foot
For more information, or to join, please call Brenda Higgins on 07508 354998.
- All abilities walks: Tuesdays and Thursdays, meet at 09:20.
- Fast walk: Last Friday of the month, meet at 09:20.
Please meet at Wormley Community Centre, Fairfield Drive, Wormley, EN10 6DX
- Please note that unfortunately these walks are not appropriate for dogs or pushchairs.